Can I Sponsor my in-laws to Canada on a Super visa?

Yes, you can sponsor your in-laws to Canada on a Super Visa, provided that you meet the eligibility criteria and requirements set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

To be eligible to sponsor your in-laws on a Super Visa, you must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and meet the minimum income requirements to support their stay in Canada. You must also provide a written commitment to financially support your in-laws during their stay in Canada and purchase medical insurance coverage for them.

In addition, your in-laws must meet certain requirements to be eligible for a Super Visa, including providing proof of relationship with you, passing a medical examination, obtaining medical insurance coverage for their entire stay in Canada, and demonstrating that they intend to leave Canada at the end of their authorized stay.

A Super Visa allows your in-laws to stay in Canada for up to two years at a time, with the ability to apply for an extension of their stay from within Canada.

It is important to note that the process of sponsoring in-laws on a Super Visa can be complex and may require the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer. They can guide you through the application process, ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria, and help you avoid any potential pitfalls or delays. If you have any questions, you may contact our immigration lawyers hassle free at or 1-877-892-7778.

For inquiries or further assistance, please contact us using the information below.

Talk to us now at

Book a consultation fast and easy