Federal; corporation; business; number; lawyer

How to get Ontario Corporation Number for Federal Corporation

If you want to incorporate a federal corporation in Canada, you will need to obtain a federal corporation number (FCN) from Corporations Canada, which is the federal government’s department responsible for registering and incorporating corporations. Here are the steps to follow to get an Ontario corporation number for a federal corporation: In conclusion, obtaining an

Read More »