form 1; initial return; lawyer; ontario; law firm

What is Form 1 Ontario Corporation Initial Return?

If you are starting a corporation in Ontario, you will need to complete and file a Form 1, also known as the Ontario Corporation Initial Return. This form is a crucial step in the process of incorporating a business in Ontario, as it provides the government with important information about your new corporation. Here is

Read More »
Call Now ButtonCALL NOW